Bauman Moscow State Technical University
2nd Baumanskaya St., 5/1, 105005, Moscow
Phone (fax): +7(499)263-6860
Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, corresponding member of the Russian Academy of Missile and Artillery Sciences
Head of autonomous information and control systems sub-depertment, Bauman Moscow State Technical University
• Methods of mathematical, semi-realistic and realistic simulation of fields, signals and radar characteristics of objects and backgrounds of natural and anthropogenic nature
• Synthesis of real-time models of extended objects of complex electrophysical structure and multipoint type form
• Research and development of short range radiolocation systems, electronic warfare
• Research of mechanisms and factors of functional and military defeat of special machinery objects
• Optimization methods for on-board radar sensors as part of aircraft control systems
• Methods and means of remote (non-invasive) control of human physiological parameters as part of intelligent systems of medical decision-making support
TRAINING OF HIGHLY QUALIFIED PERSONNEL
4 Doctors and 5 Candidates of Engineering Sciences
MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES
2011 - 2013 Member of the Presidium of A.S. Popov’s Russian Scientific and Technical Society of Radio Engineering, Electronics and Communication;
2003 - 2016 membership in IEEE;
2006 - 2015 Member of the Coordination Center for Autonomous Non-Contact Blasting Systems at JSC NPP Delta;
2016 - to present he is included in the register of experts of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
2014 - to present he is an expert of Advanced Research Foundation and Scientific and Technical Programs of the Ministry of Education and Science.
INVITED AND PLENARY REPORTS AT CONFERENCES
2008 “Directions for the development of radar fuses for artillery ammunition”, XXXV scientific and technical conference “Design of Ammunition”;
2009 “Ways of development of systems of short range radiolocation of the millimeter wave range”, 3rd scientific and technical conference “Radiolocation and Radio Communication”, Kotelnikov Institute of Radioengineering and Electronics (IRE) of Russian Academy of Sciences;
2013 “Mathematical modeling of input signals of short range radiolocation systems based on polygonal and multi-point models of aerodynamic targets”, 6th International scientific and technical conference “Acousto-optic and radar methods for measurement and information processing”, A.S. Popov’s Russian Scientific and Technical Society of Radio Engineering, Electronics and Communication
MEMBERSHIP IN EDITORIAL BOARDS OF JOURNALS
• "University proceedings. Volga region. Technical sciences"
• "Herald of the Bauman Moscow State Technical University. Series Instrument Engineering"
• "Achievements of modern radioelectronics"
• ORCID ID 0000-0003-0317-0040
• SCOPUS ID 55861205300
• Elibrary.ru AuthorID 278435
Дата создания: 10.02.2021 09:34
Дата обновления: 18.08.2022 10:55